Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday...Feb. 21, 2010

Well you can see..I have not posted even one single picture yet! But I have been busy with lots of things.

Yesterday I did some clay work for my summer projects and just barely got them started.

I did a lot of visiting with my brother, my son Scott was by and picked up my trash for the dump...dump day in a small town is an event! If you have ever lived in a small town you will understand the social part of it all.

We are having unusually warm weather for out part of the world(Alaska) it is 39*.....I am personally hoping this will be an early spring...but everyone says that is "wishful thinking"...but you know...what other kind of thinking is there??????

Gavin was busy on "my" computer yesterday...facebook and all that...so my time on the computer was limited...no WF video or meditation. Darn! School tomorrow though....so I will be back up and running.

I am off to have my coffee and start the Wendy Froud Video..( Gavin is at a friends house)....so I had best get done what I can on the computer before the 11 year old computer whiz shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment