Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Sunday, February 14, 2010

Soggy Day In Seldovia

Oh my gosh! Soggy, soggy day in Seldovia. It is raining and 39* I can't believe how warm it is. The snow is melting and things are starting to show out from under where they have laid since last fall. Hmmmmm Spring yard cleaning a must do.....

Yesterday was the Valentine's Day Craft Fair . It was nice to be with fellow crafters and see all the new things they had for sale. The crowd was light I think in part due to the 3 days weekend. Everyone in town has gone on trips....to warmer places or to shop.

Although selling was not fast and furious, spending the day with some really nice people made it all worthwhile and even when we have few sales it is still fun.
Within the next week I will start doing a group project....Working together with other artists on a Wendy Froud dvd sculpting project. It will be a great opportunity for me to learn








No comments:

Post a Comment