Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Feb. 20, 2010

Good Morning World! It is a glorious day here in Seldovia. Almost perfect...no snow, no rain, no wind....and a balmy 36* what more could I ask for?

My brother Todd is here and waiting to go fishing on the F/V Joanne Marie. I think cod/and or halibut. He is staying in my upstairs bedroom for the time being.

Yesterday I spent a better part of the day looking for the correct wire for the Wendy Froud DVD workshop I am going to take with the students from the "Beginners Polymer Clay Art Group." My goal for the day was to get the wire and have the armature at least wrapped with tape before the end of the day. Well it did take me all day. First I got the wrong wire and had to return it. Then the wire I did get ...needed to be cleaned before I could wrap it. But I reach my goal.

So that is the good part. I got so involved in making the armature that I forgot I was making bread in the bread machine and when I smelled the bread.... went through the house looking for what was burning...getting old sucks.!!! Totally did not enter my brain about the bread machine.

More later....I will post pictures...of the armature.

No comments:

Post a Comment