Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Monday, February 15, 2010

A couple of online workshops

I went to the Jean Barnard www.jeanbernardart.com and signed up for two of her online workshops. The fairy crown and the tree topper angel, they looked like they would be fun to do and I hope to make tree toppers for the next Christmas Craft Fair...oh my!... am I getting ahead of myself? Hmmmm don't think so...I am really slow....so if I start now, I might really have one or two done by next Christmas.

Still raining here in Seldovia. This morning at 5:55am we had a 911 call and then a medivac. I am the 911 dispatcher this week so it was my turn to answer the call. All is well and the plane left the field about 9:30am. I am so glad for those EMT's who get out of bed on a soggy, windy, cold morning and go out to answer the calls....5 thumbs up to them.....

So now I am running on adreneline....maybe I should clean house?Awwww and waste all this energy on work? I'm gettin' out the clay!!! Signin' up for classes and working on the computer....playing takes energy too!!!

My aero garden lettuce have got little green leaves...." a salad by the end of the week" I just know it! Maybe no tomatoes by then....

No comments:

Post a Comment