Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Sunday, January 16, 2011

Practice Rounds



This week started the practice rounds for the Beginning Polymer Clay Group that I belong to. Here is a head I started yesterday at Tiffany's Crafters potluck luncheon. A bunch of us crafters got together with whatever we were working on and had lunch together.

Here is what I worked on. It is of course far from finished and only roughed in but, coming along nicely

Here is a photo of where it is now........I will work on it more this evening and post again tomorrow. I also had a chance to paint some of my little turtles....they are turning out sooooo very cute.

Very cold today 3* when I woke up and 8* right now. It will probably get colder tonight...but snow or rain by tuesday...which means warming up.....also....icy roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment