Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Monday, January 24, 2011

Critiques and adjustments
















I have been doing Practice Rounds with a wonderful group that is so supportive and helpful. Here is the head I am working on at the moment. Judy is the individual who has been doing my critiques and she makes it so easy to understand what I need to work on, correct or become aware of....I have wanted to be an artist my whole life...by that I mean, sell my work and maybe help supplement my income....at least put my art out there for people to see. This group gives me that kind of support....

As you can see the above photos ..the before and after....the difference. I still need to make the adjustments that she suggested yesterday and I will do that right after I finish this entry.

I am so grateful for people like Judy and the members of this group, who, are helpful and so generous with their knowledge of the medium I am trying to learn....Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment