Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11, 2010

I still need to put a body stocking on her and cover the white parts with it....before I can actually put on the clothing...the reason for that is the clothing will be sewn and glued on and so not removeable.....
I like how she is turning out. Roxi picked auburn hair for her and I think it is a wonderful choice. Lots to do still but we are getting closer to being done. I told Roxi she needs to pick a name for the doll....so maybe by the next post she will have her own name.....maybe she will be a princess fairy or something regal like that....stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment