Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Friday, May 7, 2010

Finished my WF3 fairy



I have finished the Wendy Froud Fairy and she has been picked up by her new owner Roxi Patrick. I really like how she has turned out and am thinking I would like to start another.

3 comments:

  1. This was a very fun project for me. I learned a lot from my instructor Janet and from the Wendy Froud Workshop CD. It was a real challenge to create all the parts and the costume and the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She turned out great I love the Froud cds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sharon, I love the cd's also. I have never done anything like this before and I really liked doing it. I will do it again after my job ends which will be about September, then I can get back to my art. Right now I am using the money I make to buy clay....and pay bills of course

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete