Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Friday, April 9, 2010

Wendy Froud dvd workshop

Here in Seldovia it is clear 21* and so very beautiful....It is suppose to be 37* today so we will get some melting happening.My fairy sculpt is coming along. I finally have time to work on it. Here she is.....
Now I need to cover the white batting with a fabric to look like skin....I hope I can find something that will work. Today I hope to get it covered and painted...also the hands made ...I had made some before...but I wanted to do another set with a little more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment