Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Studio Stuff

This week I have been moving my studio back upstairs and I am almost done. So that means I will be back to my sculpting soon. I absolutely love my studio. Scott built it when he added on the new dining room and it get so much good light and is really big....you can never have too much room in your studio.

I also have been the 911 dispatcher this last week and for some reason that just wears me out. Any late night calls leaves tired for days. I don't know if it is the loss of sleep or the stress of the call....and in 30 years of doing this I still haven't figured it out....but I am still doing it.

I will take pictures of my studio and post them later.....that is if....I can get it to look uncluttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment