Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday

Just when you think you have your day planned. ..... something up and happens that changes your whole day.

But tomorrow is looking to be another glorious day and will be able to sculpt ..at least for the afternoon.

The weather here in Seldovia, Alaska is starting to really look like fall, the birch trees are changing colors and the plants in the garden are just about on their last blooms and looking a little ragged and spent. So comes the quiet time of year....the settling in time....well for me at least.

For my family it is snow boarding, snow machine riding, skiing...oh yikes...I just like to sit in doors and watch the snow fall...I love all the little flakes swirling around in the wind....I put my Christmas music on and just have a great time...

But for now it is time to put the garden to bed....put away the gardening tools....plant the last of the bulbs and bring in the begonias....and get ready for spring!.....the seed catalogs will be coming out in a few months....yaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment