Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Friday, September 17, 2010

Fairy Warrior Work in Progress



Hi, I am back. It has been awhile since I have had time to sculpt but sculpting I am.....it feels good to have my hands back in the clay. Here is the Fairy Warrior that I have been working on forever. I am almost ready to put her on ebay....just some added touches.

I always learn so much from each of my small sculptures...This one has really tested my patience. I have had to redo her head twice...finally I am satisfied with how it has turned out. I will post photos when I have finished her totally.

3 comments:

  1. Sandee, wow...she is really good...i love the boots...i can tell you really put alot of time and effort into her...hugs...christen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christen....I have worked on her for a long time and am getting so close to having her finished and ready to go...Hugs, Sandee

    ReplyDelete