Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shannon

My oldest daughter Shannon passed July 23, 2012. My life is changed forever. I will miss her. Her celebration of life will be held in Seldovia, Alaska, September 1, 2012 at the Seldovia Library Multipurpose room. It will be a potluck so bring your favorite dish and join us as we celebrate her life and memory with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sandee, My heart goes to yours in the loss of your daughter. We lost our son, our only child, in 2009. Losing a child does change your life forever.
    Doll hugs from Texas

    ReplyDelete