Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mailed One

The red/wine colored one got mailed today to Stephanie.... The Cream colored angel will be picked up by Scott or Renee' tomorrow and the dark blue one is Paula's and she is afraid to touch for fear she will break it....OMG so I hope she takes it soon.  The light blue one is already on top of Shad and Tiff's tree and I haven't finished Bear's or Shannon's because I don't know what color they want....

No comments:

Post a Comment