Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Today

I seem to be moving in slow motion these days.  Sometimes I feel like my life is falling apart.  I don't think it is because Jim died.....I think it is just a general falling apartness of it all....can't focus, can't think, can't get anything done....seems like I just go in circles and trip over myself.  I hope it passes soon...this is getting old fast.

I need to finish my sculpt for the WF type project I am part of .....and today I made myself post items for sale on my Etsy shop  Selvsaas@Etsy.com  my Sandee's Village Shop has been needing some items to sell in it for a couple of months. Not very motivated...I put up some Hermit Crabs that I have had done for a month and they should have been posted weeks ago.

So anyway...I am going to post a few pictures and then see about finishing my last foot for the project.....

No comments:

Post a Comment