Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday and More Rain

Good Morning from Seldovia!  You would think that eventually we would get some good weather here this summer....but yet again this morning has dawned, cold, wet and dark....heavy clouds and wind.  The kind of day where you would just like to curl up next to the woodstove with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book.

  But I have made a commitment to the Crafters Group for vending this summer and rain or shine I will be there.
Seldovia puts on a fantastic 4th of July celebration and people come from hundreds of miles away just to be here. Everyone in town works hard to make sure our visitors leave with beautiful memories of their time spent here.

  Right now however I am in my sweats with a hot cup of coffee looking forward to the day and all the really neat individuals I will meet today....the people who are here for the first time and those who return every year for your 4th of July celebration....

No comments:

Post a Comment