Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Friday, June 3, 2011

Blustery Day

Blowing and raining here in Seldovia.  I expect that the electricity will go off, it usually does on bad weather days like this.  The temperature isn't bad...about 45*....but the wind is whipping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment