Welcome to my blog

Today is a beautiful rainy spring day in Seldovia. A little wind, a little sun and here and there some sprinkles of rain.

I am making some homemade soup and finishing up some artwork. I am so glad you stopped by..please get yourself a cup of coffee and join me in my kitchen studio.

I have a regular studio upstairs ...but to tell you the truth..my kitchen table is where I do most of my art....with a cup of coffee and good friends stopping by to chat. Sit down and stay awhile..I am never too busy for company!



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Day of May

Today was beautiful and hot for Seldovia. 64*. Who knew it could be this warm in May here in Alaska....in Fairbanks where my sister lives it is 80..yikes!  Several forest fires there.  We have a low moving in here and the wind is picking up. I am so glad that I worked in the  garden today.

I planted onions, potatoes, peas, broccolli....herbs....thyme, marjorum, lemon balm, rosemary....need to get the turnip seeds planted tomorrow....I just wore out today....

I tryed to post a photo here on my blog of the Judith's muse...but they must have changed the way to post a photo as I could  not get it to work for me.  Maybe tomorrow.

Well I tried the photo thing one more time and got at least one to load.  Off to bed...tomorrow I will post more.

1 comment:

  1. Warmer weather would be nice. In Northern Utah, we woke to snow on Sunday morning.

    I just wanted to stop by to thank you for following my Notes from Ogden Canyon.

    ReplyDelete